2021 Lexus GX Towing Capacity
A luxury SUV like the 2021 Lexus GX can add new capabilities to your Town 'N' Country commute thanks to the impressive Lexus GX 460 towing capacity. When properly equipped, this Lexus GX delivers up to 6,500 pounds of strength to help you on the jobsite or to get ready for your next adventure. Learn more about the 2021 Lexus GX towing capacity by trim level below with the automotive experts at Lexus of Tampa Bay!
2021 Lexus GX Towing Capacity by Trim Level
The 2021 Lexus GX 460 towing capacity is consistent across the entire lineup, so you can take on any job no matter which configuration you sport on Brandon roads. There are several different ways you can leverage this towing power alongside reliable safety and driver assist features found on certain trim levels. Take look at the different Lexus GX towing performances below:
- Lexus GX 460 towing capacity — 6,500 pounds
- This trim level includes a suite of standard safety features like forward collision warning that enhance your towing safety. Front and rear parking sensors are available at an additional charge.
- Lexus GX 460 Premium towing capacity — 6,500 pounds
- Navigation and front and rear parking sensors come standard on this trim level, along with luxury touches like heated and ventilated seats.
- Lexus GX 460 Luxury towing capacity — 6,500 pounds
- This top-tier Lexus GX can be further enhanced with the Sport Design and Off-Road packages for drivers who take their outdoor adventures seriously.
Lexus GX Towing Features and Engine Specs
So, what powers the impressive Lexus GX towing capacity? You’ll be supported by an impressive 4.6L V8 paired with a seamless six-speed automatic transmission and full-time four-wheel-drive system. In terms of specs, you’ll have an extra boost to your Riverview travels with up to 301 horsepower and 329 lb-ft of torque. Plus, you’ll also have additional towing features to ensure every job is safe and secure from start to finish. These include:
- Downhill Assist Control
- Trailer Sway Control
- Flash Indicator
- Blind Spot Monitor With Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Full-Time Four-Wheel Drive With Active Traction Control
Test the Lexus GX 460 Towing Capacity at Lexus of Tampa Bay
With the support of the new 2021 Lexus GX 460 towing capacity, you can tackle work and play with ease in this luxury SUV around Brandon. Find a new Lexus GX for sale at Lexus of Tampa Bay, and save on your next ride with our regional offers and incentives. You can get started by applying for financing online at home, or learn how you can sell your current car to us. Contact us today for more information and to schedule your test drive at our Tampa dealership!
More About Lexus Models
The Lexus NX has always been a practical, yet luxurious crossover. But for the 2022 it’s been redesigned from the ground up. The new 2022 NX comes with a wide range of new features and impressive specs, alongside the first ever Lexus plug-in hybrid model. Lexus of Tampa Bay has a first look into what you can expect…
If you want a luxury sedan that’s both comfortable and dynamic to drive around Town 'N' Country, you can’t go wrong with the 2021 Lexus ES. Whether you’re looking to enjoy the new Lexus ES 350 interior or the interior of one of the other ES configurations, you can anticipate finding a cabin that’s packed full of…
Town 'N' Country shoppers looking for the perfect luxury SUV that can accommodate their one-the-go lifestyle will love the new 2021 Lexus NX 300 interior. Delivering ample cabin measurements along with plenty of cargo room so that nothing is left behind, this Lexus lets you do it all. Plus, you’ll have a fully loaded cabin with sleek…