2021 Lexus ES Reviews
When it comes to luxury sedans, the 2021 Lexus ES reviews are sure to seal the deal to help you select your next Town 'N' Country ride. Noting this lineup’s stellar base trim package with advanced performance specs and cabin features that set the stage for the rest of the lineup, the ES sedan will definitely impress. Learn more with our overview of the 2021 Lexus ES 350 reviews, and then shop for your next vehicle at Lexus of Tampa Bay.
What Do the Lexus ES Reviews Have to Say?
The Lexus ES was assessed by several of the automotive industry’s top critics who have their own perspectives on this luxury sedan’s performance and versatile interior features. In addition to providing Lexus ES 350 reviews, they also highlight the advantages of higher trim packages like the F Sport. Take a look at the 2021 Lexus ES reviews below:
- “A 302-horsepower V6 propels the 2021 ES 350 and its F Sport variant with a refined eagerness. Progress can be respectably swift, but not to the detriment of comfort.”
- “This roomy cabin is filled with high-quality materials and the tasteful color schemes for which Lexus is renowned.”
- “As for luxury, the ES’s cabin is a lovely space that’s lined with fine materials, supportive seats, and plenty of technology features and connectivity options.”
- “With its stylish, asymmetrical dash and high-quality materials, the ES’s cabin creates a plush environment for passengers. Both rows offer enough legroom for the long-legged, and the seats provide comfortable support. Notably, the cabin is unfailingly peaceful, even when the ES is being driven at highway speeds. Both gas-only and hybrid models provide 17.0 cubic feet of room in the trunk, and this gives the ES more cargo space than rivals.”
- “The suspension and steering are tuned to make the 2021 ES far more responsive and communicative than a typical luxury sedan.”
- “Every ES enjoys impeccable cabin construction. The various buttons, knobs and switches are not made from the same high-end glossy materials as those in the LS and the LC, but move with the same rich fluidity.”
- “Occupants will appreciate the functionality of the deep center armrest bin, clever cup holders, optional smartphone charging pad and separate smartphone holder.”
Standout Lexus ES Features
Many 2021 Lexus ES reviews highlighted the exceptional performance of this Lexus sedan on Town 'N' Country roads. The ES also adds more comfort, connectivity, and convenience to transform your commute. Preview some stunning features offered in this Lexus lineup below:
- Standard front-wheel drive
- Ambient lighting
- Backup camera
- LED exterior lighting
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- 10-way power-adjustable front seats
- Rear sunshades
- Panoramic sunroof
- Available 12.3-inch infotainment display
- Dual-zone climate controls
- Available heated and ventilated front seats
- Available cross-path warning system
Make Your Own Lexus ES Review at Lexus of Tampa Bay
After you’ve read over the new Lexus ES 350 reviews, it’s time to make your own assessment of this luxury sedan on Brandon roads. Bring home a new Lexus ES for sale from Lexus of Tampa Bay, and explore great savings on a Lexus sedan with our inventory of new vehicle specials. Apply for financing online to get started, or speak with our sales team who can answer your questions. Contact us today for more information on the new 2021 Lexus ES reviews, and schedule a test drive at our dealership in Tampa!
More on the Lexus ES
If you want a luxury sedan that’s both comfortable and dynamic to drive around Town 'N' Country, you can’t go wrong with the 2021 Lexus ES. Whether you’re looking to enjoy the new Lexus ES 350 interior or the interior of one of the other ES configurations, you can anticipate finding a cabin that’s packed full of…
If you’re shopping for a luxury sedan that will ensure you look your best on your Town 'N' Country commute, then explore the great selection of new 2021 Lexus ES 350 colors. With a wide variety of standard and exclusive exterior styles, along with several cabin designs, you can find the perfect look for your next luxury…
When it comes to luxury sedans, the 2021 Lexus ES reviews are sure to seal the deal to help you select your next Town 'N' Country ride. Noting this lineup’s stellar base trim package with advanced performance specs and cabin features that set the stage for the rest of the lineup, the ES sedan will definitely impress….