2020 Lexus ES Interior
Driving through Town 'N' Country takes on a whole new level of luxury when you’re doing it behind the wheel of a 2020 Lexus ES. When it comes to the furnishings and technology that make up a luxury sedan, few can compare to the 2020 Lexus ES interior. Comfort is coming your way when you step inside the Lexus ES interior and we at Lexus of Tampa Bay have both a detailed guide to the Lexus ES 350 interior as well as great offers that will get you driving away in that new Lexus.
2020 Lexus ES Interior: Comfort
When you’re riding in the 2020 Lexus ES, you’ll notice the premium leather upholstery that makes for a refined and sophisticated drive through Brandon. The interior stylings complement a range of features that add up to a thoroughly relaxed and luxurious trip to wherever you need to go. Here are just a few of the great comfort features you get:
- Heated and ventilated front seats mean you can keep cool during those warm summer months or warm yourself out during the chills of winter.
- Dual-zone automatic climate control gives you individual climate zones for the driver and front passenger, meaning you get the ideal level of comfort no matter where you’re sitting.
- An auto-dimming rearview mirror makes you safer on the road because it automatically adjusts the tint to compensate for the glare of headlights.
2020 Lexus ES Interior: Dimensions
The 2020 Lexus ES 350 interior is quite roomy, meaning taller passengers will have no trouble feeling comfortable inside this luxury sedan’s cabin. A larger wheelbase offers Riverview drivers these spacious dimensions:
- Headroom (front / rear): 37.5 / 37.8 inches (with moonroof)
- Headroom (front / rear): 37.6 / 37.8 inches (with panorama glass roof)
- Legroom (front / rear): 42.4 / 39.2 inches
- Shoulder Room (front / rear): 55.9 / 54.3 inches
- Hip Room (front / rear): 55.0 / 54.3 inches
- Cargo Space: Up to 17.6 cubic feet
2020 Lexus ES Interior: Technology
The technological additions that make up the 2020 Lexus ES interior mean your trips to the grocery store, the bank, and anywhere else you need to go are great experiences despite their ordinary circumstances. You have a 10.2-inch full-color Heads-Up Display and a split-screen multimedia display that gives you GPS navigation in addition to these superb features:
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™️ integrations
- Lexus Enform Wi-Fi hotspot
- Amazon Alexa compatibility
- Available 17-speaker Mark Levinson 1,800-watt PurePlay Premium Surround Sound Audio System
- Available Wireless charging station
- And more!
Lexus of Tampa Bay Will Get You Driving in Style
From Town 'N' Country to Riverview, you can count on the good people at Lexus of Tampa Bay to get you on the road in style. Even after your purchase from us, you can count on our service and parts staff to keep your car in tip-top shape. If you’d like to know more about what makes us such a special dealership, contact us here. You can even take some time to compare Lexus models, like the 2021 ES vs. 2021 IS or check out our Lexus ES 350 offers.
More on Lexus Models
The Lexus NX has always been a practical, yet luxurious crossover. But for the 2022 it’s been redesigned from the ground up. The new 2022 NX comes with a wide range of new features and impressive specs, alongside the first ever Lexus plug-in hybrid model. Lexus of Tampa Bay has a first look into what you can expect…
If you want a luxury sedan that’s both comfortable and dynamic to drive around Town 'N' Country, you can’t go wrong with the 2021 Lexus ES. Whether you’re looking to enjoy the new Lexus ES 350 interior or the interior of one of the other ES configurations, you can anticipate finding a cabin that’s packed full of…
Town 'N' Country shoppers looking for the perfect luxury SUV that can accommodate their one-the-go lifestyle will love the new 2021 Lexus NX 300 interior. Delivering ample cabin measurements along with plenty of cargo room so that nothing is left behind, this Lexus lets you do it all. Plus, you’ll have a fully loaded cabin with sleek…